Tapeswitch™ TS-46 Sensing Edges are general purpose, medium profile, pressure sensitive safety edges. They have some compliance before activation, eliminating nuisance tripping, and provide about ¾ inch of overtravel cushioning after activation. Mounting is in crimpable aluminum channel (flat or angle), which is more tamper-resistant than snap-in channel.
The Santoprene TPE housing is resistant to water, oil, hydraulic fluids, and coolants. The internal switching element is rated for millions of operations across surface. All TS-46 Pressure Sensitive Sensing Edges are supplied with 4-conductor Fail-Safe wiring and are compatible with Tapeswitch™ Safety Interface Modules.
Features & Benefits
• Compliance before activation eliminates nuisance tripping
• ¾ inch over travel provides cushioning after activation
• 4-conductor Fail-Safe wiring is standard
• Obstruction detection on power operated doors, gates, and stage lifts
• Collision detection on moving conveyors or platforms
• General applications for small sensing bumpers
||10 lbs (44 N) nominal
||0.75 in. (19 mm) after activation
|Recommended Voltage & Current:
||28 VAC or VDC at 1.0 amps max.
||2 x 20/2 AWG, Dri-Run, 72 in. long, 3⁄16 in. dia.
||Aluminum crimpable channel (flat or angle)