Tapeswitch™ TS-26 Sensing Edges are general purpose, medium profile, pressure sensitive safety edges. They provide immediate activation with minimal compliance, and about 3/8 inch of overtravel cushioning after activation. TS-26 sensing edges are available in two mounting configurations: snap-in channel-mount (flat or angle) and clamp-mount.
Housing is available in Santoprene and resistant to water, oil, hydraulic fluids, and coolants. The internal switching elements are rated for millions of operations across surface. All TS-26 Pressure Sensitive Safety Edges are supplied with 4-conductor Fail-Safe wiring and are compatible with Tapeswitch™ Safety Interface Modules.
Features & Benefits
• Medium profile for larger target zone
• Low compliance for immediate activation
• .350 inches (9 mm) over-travel after activation
• 4-conductor Fail-Safe wiring is standard
• Pinch protection on machinery edges and medical tables
• Obstruction detection on automatic doors and gates
• Collision sensors on AGVs or large moving machinery
||8 lbs nominal
||0.35 in. (9 mm) after activation
|Recommended Voltage & Current:
||28 VAC or VDC at 1.0 amps max.
||2 x 20/2 AWG, Dri-Run, 72 in. long, 3⁄16 in. dia.
||Aluminum channel (flat or angle)
PVC channel (flat only)