Tapeswitch™ TS-6 Mini Sensing Edges are designed for limited space applications requiring a high sensitivity, pressure sensitive safety edge. The TS-6 sensing edges differ mainly in height and sensitivity from the TS-16. The TS-6 is 0.33 inch high and requires 1.5 pounds to activate. This pressure sensitive sensing edge has a PVC housings, which is resistant to water, oil, hydraulic fluids, and coolants. The internal switching elements are rated for millions operations across surface. They mount in snap-in channel that is available in two configurations: flat (aluminum or PVC) or with a right-angle mounting edge (aluminum only). All TS-6 pressure sensitive safety edges are supplied with 4-conductor Fail-Safe wiring and are compatible with Tapeswitch™ Safety Interface Modules.
Features & Benefits
• Low profile for limited space applications
• High sensitivity, low compliance for immediate activation
• 4-conductor Fail-Safe wiring is standard
• Pinch protection on scissor lifts, machinery edges, and medical tables
• Obstruction detection on automatic doors, moving shelves, and storage systems
• Commercial sensing applications
||1.5 lbs (6.7 N) nominal
||0.04 in. (1 mm) after activation
|Recommended Voltage & Current:
||28 VAC or VDC at 1.0 amps max.
||2 x 22/2 AWG, 4-conductor Fail-Safe, 18 in. long
||Aluminum channel (flat or angled) snap-in
PVC channel (flat only) snap-in (black)