Flexswitch II is an upgrade replacement for lever-actuated, snap-action switches (wand, limit, or paddle types). It provides excellent sensitivity, and, due to the simplicity of its ribbon switch technology, is extremely reliable. Life expectancy is in the millions of actuations.
An integral mounting bracket simplifies installation, making Flexswitch II a time saving alternative to in-house switch fabrication or modification.
• Simpler and more reliable than conventional switches
• Simple, flexible mounting, adjusts easily to optimize operation
• Tolerant of off-angle hits
• Switch life in excess of 3 million operations
• Limit switch for controlling conveyors
• Paddle switch for counting products
• Wand switch for machine process control
• Limit switch for machine tools
• Wand switch for positioning loads
• Paddle switch for use by handicapped
|Active Switch Length:
||2-1/4 in. (57.2 mm)
||4 oz. (1.1 N) at 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) from tip
||10° ± 5° (contacts open beyond 15° bend)
|Recommended Voltage & Current:
||24 VAC or VDC at 1 amp max.
||Millions of actuations