- Online Store
- Contact Info
Tapeswitch™ Diamond Plate Aluminum Safety Mats are designed for personnel or vehicle detection in heavy industry applications. Designed to withstand forklift traffic, steel wheel carts, pallet loaders and similar equipment, these pressure sensitive safety mats also survive welding debris, hot parts, metal chips, and foundry splatter.
Diamond Plate Safety Mats are available in custom sizes and configured to form a protected area around a machine or work cell.
Diamond Plate Aluminum Safety Mats are the most durable sensing mats available for heavy-industry manufacturing environments. The mat surface is heavy gauge aluminum deck plate, which is non-sparking and non-magnetic. The external wiring is encased stainless steel armored cable.
In addition to handling factory vehicular traffic and heavy rolling equipment, Diamond Plate industrial switch mats are also appropriate around welding operations or where hot parts, hot metal chips, or abundant sparking would destroy non-metallic safety mats. Installation is simple and straightforward and, after installation, Diamond Plate Safety Mats are maintenance-free. They supplied with 4-conductor Fail-Safe wiring, and are compatible with Tapeswitch™ Safety Interface Modules.
• Heavy-gauge aluminum deck plate construction for heavy-industry manufacturing environments
• Designed to withstand factory traffic such as forklifts, steel carts and heavy rolling
• Survives welding debris, hot parts and chips, and foundry splatter
• Straight forward installation
• 4-conductor Fail-Safe wiring configuration using stainless steel armored cable
• Sensing and control around factory traffic
• Hazard protection around welding operations
• Guarding of robotic work cells
• Protection in automated material areas
• Operator presence sensing for machine control
• General hazard protection requiring extreme durability
|Actuation Force:||Less than 45 lbs (200 N)|
|Recommended Voltage & Current:||24 VAC or VDC at 1 amp max|
|Environment:||IP54 rated, 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Thickness:||1 in. (19 mm)|
|Options:||Multiple zones, connectors, cable length and location|
|Internal Wiring:||Click here for details|
|Load Capacity:||20,000 lbs over active area|