- Online Store
- Contact Info
Tapeswitch™ SE-45D & SE-75D Sensing Bumpers are designed for general-purpose, heavy-duty applications. They provide a large, compliant surface that protects personnel or equipment by detecting contact or impact before damage is done. Sensitivity is 10 lbs nominal, with substantial overtravel cushioning. These pressure-sensitive bumpers feature easy bolt-on mounting with adjustable bolt locations.
The exterior housing of these sensing bumpers is constructed from Dynalon, which is resistant to water, oil, hydraulic fluids, and coolants. All SE Series pressure-sensitive bumpers are supplied with 4-conductor, Fail-Safe wiring and are compatible with Tapeswitch™ Safety Interface Modules.
• Large sensing area maximizes the collision zone
• Less than 10% compliance before activation and 60% over travel cushioning after activation
• Straight and corner configurations available
• Available in lengths up to 12 feet
• 4-conductor Fail-Safe wiring is standard
• Collision detection on AGVs, mobile work platforms, and material handling vehicles
• Obstruction detection on large moving doors, mobile work stations, and telescoping conveyors
• Protection of stationary devices in proximity to moving equipment
|Actuation Force:||Less than 10 lbs nominal|
|Lengths:||1 FT - 12 FT|
|Recommended Voltage & Current::||28 VAC or VDC at 1 amp max|