- Online Store
- Contact Info
• Two-part panel door interlock
• Comprises of a lock body and a rear or front entry mounted catch
• Typically used for interlocking electrical control cubicles and distribution panels
• Also suitable for use on light access doors or hatches
• The catch is available in two options, suited to well aligned or misaligned doors
• Manufactured in either brass or stainless steel
• Ideal for use in standard or harsh, corrosive environments
• Available with FS or Q type lock portions
The power supply to the system is switched on and the access doors to the hazardous area are locked closed.
The removal of the isolation key in the KSS, isolates the electrical supply to the LV Panel. This key is then used to unlock the D panel door interlock on the panel door.
The power cannot be switched on until the door is closed, the catch is trapped in the D panel door interlock and the key returned to the KSS.
|1||Lock portion type||FS / Q|
|2||Material||B = Brass / S = Stainless steel|
|3||Catch entry||RE = Rear entry / FR = Front entry|
|4||Catch type||STD = Standard catch, use for well aligned doors
MS = Catch with spring, use for misaligned doors
|5||Form||1 / 2 / 3 / 4|
|6||Lock portion symbol||FS up to 3 characters / Q up to 6 characters|