- Online Store
- Contact Info
• Single key access interlock
• Ideal for use on hinged doors
• Has an open cavity design
• Manufactured in either aluminium alloy/brass or stainless steel
• Ideal for use in standard or harsh, corrosive environments and heavy duty use
A typical application of the AI single key access interlock is machine guarding with part body access. The AI is used as a part of a safety system, which ensures a machine is shut down, before access to the hazardous area is allowed.
The system involves a KS key switch that breaks the machine safety circuit, when the key is removed. The key can then be taken to the AI access interlock to enable access to the machine.
The machine cannot be restarted until the door is closed, the bolt is replaced and the key is removed and taken to the KS key switch.
|1||Lock portion type||FS / Q|
|2||Material||AL = Aluminium alloy/brass
S = Stainless steel
|3||Handing||1 = Left hinged door (bolt enters left)
2 = Right hinged door (bolt enters right)
|4||Lock portion symbol||FS up to 3 characters / Q up to 6 characters|