Tapeswitch Controlmat Industrial Duty Safety Mats are designed for personnel sensing around dangerous machinery and in hazardous locations. These pressure sensitive switch mats feature press-at-any-point actuation. Many standard sizes are in stock, but custom sizes and shapes are easily manufactured to order with short lead times. Tapeswitch Safety Mats can also be made with cut-outs and multiple sensing zones to exactly fit specific application needs.
New stock sizes for our Controlmat safety kits. Kit includes safety mat and AE-3 edging.
Field tested for more than twenty-five years, the surface of the Controlmat Safety Mat is both moisture and abrasion resistant. Ribbing on the top and bottom surfaces prevents water or oil buildup. The fully-protected switching elements are extremely rugged and reliable, with an operating life of several million cycles.
Controlmat safety mats are available with square or ramped edges. They are easy to install and require no special floor preparation or add-on metal edges, although these are available. For mat edging options, click here. All safety mats are supplied with 4-lead fail-safe wiring, and are compatible with Tapeswitch Safety Controllers.
• Industrial duty, pressure sensitive safety mat for personnel sensing applications
• Moisture, chemical and abrasion resistant for long life in factory settings
• Easy installation - no special floor preparation or add-on metal edging required
• Switching elements rated for several million cycles ensures long life
• 4-lead fail-safe wiring is standard
• Machine operation control
• Automated assembly line guarding
• Robot area guarding
• Automatic door operation
• Process cycle control
• General hazardous area guarding