PE Switching Runner strips are designed to provide area sensing for concealed indoor alarms and controls. They are intended for indoor use only and install on the floor under rugs, rubber runners, or matting. They can also be installed under plywood or Masonite. PE Switching Runner is not suitable for, and should not be used for, safety applications or personnel protection.
Typical Applications: Concealed indoor sensors, alarms, and controls.
PE Under-Rug Switching Runner is only 3/32 inch thick and can be cut to any length with ordinary scissors. Available in 15 inch and 30 inchwidths. Electrical connections can be made by twisting, crimping or soldering.
Each runner is constructed of parallel switching elements encased in a strong yellow-tinted film. The switches operate with only 5lbs (nominal) of foot pressure.
• Ultra-thin at only 3/32 inch for unobtrusive installation
• Operates when concealed under soft or hard covering
• Cut to length with scissors
• Easily configured for large or small area sensing
• Operates with only 5 pounds of force